China Silk Road Highlight 7-Day Tour
Day By Day Itinerary ( B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner )
Beijing - Urumchi by air ( L )
- Tianchi (Heavenly Lake): a 5-A-Grade scenic spot approved by the State Council, is located halfway up the ice-clad Bogda Peak at 1,980 meters (6,500 ft) above sea level.
Boating on the Tianchi Lake. Then return to the city of Urumchi. Overnight Stay at your hotel in Urumchi.
Urumchi- Kashgar by air ( B L )
- Id Kah Mosque: It is the largest mosque in China. Every Friday, it holds about 10,000 worshippers and may house up to 20,000.
- Abakh Khoja Tomb: 17th Century family cemetery of the Kashgar area Islamic leader.
- Sunday Bazaar: Market and trade place. There are over 20 large scale bazaars in Kashgar and the one located at the East Gate of Kashgar City is the largest.
Return to your hotel in Kashgar.
Kashgar - the Lake Karakuli - Kashgar by road
- The Lake Karakuli ( the Lake Karakol ): At the base of Muztagh Ata (7,545 m ) sits Lake Karakol (3,770 m ), a majestic blue glacial lake that is fed by the mammoth, century-old glaciers above.
Return to your hotel in Kashgar.
Kashgar - Urumchi by air - Turpan by road ( B D )
Turpan ( B L )
- Jiaohe Ancient City: the site of an ancient oasis city built on the northern rim of the Taklamakan Desert in Xinjiang
- The Flaming Mountain: It is one of the hottest places on earth. Flaming Mountain is now a famous tourist attraction, with its harsh yet unique natural conditions.
- Astana Tombs: It is the site where the ancient people of the Gaochang city are buried. It is well known for its terracotta figurines and tomb paintings
- Grape Valley: On the west of Flaming Mountains, east of Turpan is the Grape Valley, a green area of 988 acres covered with layer upon layer of grapes.
- Karez Well: Karez Well system is the pride of Turpan. It is one of three most important achievements in China along with the Great Wall and Grand Beijing-Hangzhou Canal.
Turpan - Urumchi by road ( B L )
- The Bazaar in Urumchi: an Islamic bazaar located on Jiefang Nan Road. It is one of the most attractive tour sites in Xinjiang and Urumchi.
Return to your hotel in Urumqi.
Exit from Urumchi to Beijing by air ( B )
Met and transferred to your hotel in Beijing or connect flight for your next destinaion.
|Hotels in Use for this tour:|
|City||Deluxe Hotel||Standard Hotel|
|Kashgar||Kashi Tianyuan International Hotel||Seman Hotel or same class|
|Turpan||Huozhou Hotel or same class||Turpan Hotel or same calss|
|Urumqi||Hoi Tak Hotel or same class||Ramada Hotel or same class|
1.All transfers and city transportation for your own use
2.Entrance fees and meals as mentioned
3.Private car or van with English speaking guide
4.Hotels with breakfast at Urumqi, Kashgar and Turpan
5.Beijing-Urumqi-Kashagr-Urumqi-Beijing air-ticket (economic class )
6.The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group.
1.Tips to your tour guide and driver
2.Travel insurance for your coverage of injury or accident
Notice from TB
1. All rates on Tour-Beijing.com are subject to reconfirmation from our trip advisors when an actual booking is being made.
2. Tours price are net and non-commissionable.
3. Child definition: From Age 3 to 11 Years (usually enjoying 10%-40% discount. Contact our trip advisors for the actual discount for your case). 12 Years old and above will be charged as Adult Price.
4. All tours & transfers are all based in English Speaking local guides. For other languages, please contact our trip advisors for new quotations.
Questions & Answers:
Here is only for Questions and Answers. ( For anyone who wants to have an enquiry or customized tour, please email us to . )