Yunmengshan Great Wall Hiking Day TripTour Code: MYHK-01
Hike Route: This a flexible walk, mainly walking on the path by the side of the amazing section of the Great Wall, up to a beacon tower with a stunning view of the Yunmengshan Ravine and the Miyun Reservior.
Walking Time: 4 hours
Walking Level: 4
Way of Travel: Private transfer + private car or van + private local tour guide + entrance fees + Lunch as listed
Pick-up point and time: Your Hotel around 8:00am
Finishing point and time: Your Hotel around 6:00pm
Departure Date: Daily
Best Hike Time: Spring, Summer and Autumn
This is a walk mainly on the path by the amazing section of the Great Wall, zigzag winding, then deep steps leading to the beacon tower on the top where you can have a good view of Yunmengshan Ravine and Miyun Reservoir. Be careful that there are loose stones on the Wall and also some rather overgrown sections. In some areas, parts of the Wall have visibly fallen or crumbled.
It takes about 1 and half hours driving from your downtown hotel to your starting point - Tao Yuan Xian Gu Park. Follow the trail up to the Wall. You have to take care hiking along the ruined watch towers and the sections of the Wall. After second tower, you will reach a fork where you either continue walk up to the top (Round Tower), or turn left and walk down. If you still have energy, you may go up to the Round Tower on the top and turn back to the fork, then walk down to the entrance.
Lunch included and returned to your hotel in Beijing.
Travel Blog for this trip (click)
|Cost: in US$ per person|
|Travelling Party||Tour Cost Per Person|
|10 persons and above||$40|
1.All transfers and city transportation for your own use
3.Entrance fees as listed
4.Private car or van with English speaking guide
5.The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group.
Tips to your tour guide and driver
Wear casually with comfortable sports shoes and pay attention to the local climate.
1. All rates are subject to reconfirmation from our trip advisors when an actual booking is being made.
2. Tours price are net and non-commissionable.
3. Child definition: From Age 3 to 11 Years (usually enjoying 10%-40% discount. Contact our trip advisors for the actual discount for your case). 12 Years old and above will be charged as Adult Price.
4. All tours & transfers are all based in English Speaking local guides. For other languages, please contact our trip advisors for new quotations.
1. Please use our online booking or send your travel request via email to . You are also welcome to call us at 00 86 10 67160201 ext 1006 or 1007. For non-office hour emergency booking, please dial 0086 13520598855 ( English speaking staff on duty available from 8:00 to 21:00 daily).
2. Our real trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than one working day. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email or call from us, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary with prices.
3.Way of Payment
Prepayment is needed to hold your reservation. Cash payment, credit card payment or wire transfer. Both RMB and US$ or other hard currencies are acceptable.
Terms & Conditions