Beijing 4-day Group Tour Package Including Hotel
Day By Day Itinerary ( B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner )
Arrival at Beijing
Beijing ( B L )
On the way to Temple of Heaven, you will have a chance to visit a local silk shop. After having a short rest, we'll visit the Temple of Heaven -- the largest ancient imperial worship architecture group in the world where the ancient Emperors prayed for peace and harvest. The visit to Temple of Heaven takes about 1 hour.
After Chinese lunch, enjoy a short visit to a pearl free market not missed. Driving (30minutes) to Summer Palace, the largest and most beautiful Chinese imperial garden. It is regarded as a museum of gardens in China. The visit takes about 1 hour and 20 minutes. Transferred back to your hotel.
Beijing ( B L )
After the two-hour tour of the Underground Palace, you have 45 minutes to take a short visit of Jade Carving Factory. The jade carving is very famous special local product with a long history of Chinese traditional culture.
After Chinese lunch, head to the Mutianyu Great Wall. The Mutianyu Great Wall is known for its beautiful surroundings - dense woods and rich pastures changing colors with the seasons of a year. This section of the Great Wall is located in Huairou District 80km on the northeast of Beijing. As one of the best-preserved parts of the Great Wall, Mutianyu section of Great Wall used to serve as the northern barrier defending the capital and the imperial tombs. If you want to reach the highest point, cable car is a good choice (optional).
Drive back to downtown Beijing and pass by the Olympic Green, having a distant view of both the National Stadium - the " bird Nest " and National Aquatics Center - the Water Cube. Then you are arranged to rewind yourself by tasting the famous Chinese tea and enjoying Chinese tea ceremony in a big Chinese tea market. After the whole day tour, you are returned to your different hotels around 6:00pm.
Leave Beijing ( B )
|Travelling Party||Dec. 01 - Feb. 28||Mar. 01 - Nov.30|
|Hotels in use||King Parkview Hotel Beijing or same class|
|Remark: The prices above are based on two persons sharing one standard room. If you prefer a single room on your own, please pay single room supplement.|
1. Airport transfer
2. Entrance fees and meals (B-breakfst,L-lunch) as mentioned
3. Shared coach with English speaking tour guide
4. Two sharing stay at our designated hotels for three nights with daily breakfast. For 2-9 traveling party, If one person prefers to share one room, please pay single supplement.
5.Daily two shopping stops
1. Tips to your tour guide and driver
2. Cable car at the Great Wall
If you prefer more flexible Beijing 4 day private tour package with your own tour guide and driver, please check 4-Day Beijing Tour Package A ( with hotel ).
Wear casually with comfortable sports shoes and pay attention to the climate in Beijing.
Notice from TB
1. All rates on Tour-Beijing.com are subject to reconfirmation from our trip advisors when an actual booking is being made.
2. Tours price are net and non-commissionable.
3. Child definition: From Age 3 to 6 Years.
4. All tours & transfers are all based in English Speaking local guides. For other languages, please contact our trip advisors for new quotations.
Questions & Answers:
Here is only for Questions and Answers. ( For anyone who wants to have an enquiry or customized tour, please email us to . )