Beijing Classic Day TourAttractions: Tian'anmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, and Summer Palace
Pick-up point and time: Your Hotel between around 8:30am
Finishing point and time: Your Hotel around 5:00pm
Walking Level: Beginner - intermediate
Vehicle: Private Car or Van
Service:Entrance fees + lunch + private tour guide & driver + private car / van
Tour Code: BXIT-F01
Price: Starting from US$ 55 p/p
Tour DescriptionPick up from your hotel at 8:30 am. First visit Tiananmen Square (40 minutes), Tiananmen Square is the heart and symbol of Beijing and is the biggest square in the world as well. The square can hold about one million people for public celebration or gatherings. On the west of Tiananmen Square it is the Great Hall of the People, the meeting place of national people's congress of the People's Republic of China. There are Monument to the People's Heroes and Chairman Mao's Mausoleum on the south. On the east of Tiananmen Square is The National Museum of China, and visiting the exhibition is like reading concise China General History.
Then move on to the Imperial Palace, also known as the "Forbidden City" (2 hours), the largest and best-preserved ancient imperial palaces group with 500 years history. The palace was built between 1406 and 1420, but was burnt down, rebuilt, sacked and renovated countless times, so most of the architecture you can see today dates from the 1700’s and onwards.
Proceed to the Temple of Heaven (1.5 hours), the place where the Emperors prayed for peace and harvest. It is located in the southern part of Beijing, and had been one of the most holy places for the whole country for more than five centuries. It used as a complex of sacrificial buildings for the Ming and Qing emperors. Then visit a Silk Factory, where you can bargain for silk products and China's traditional silk arts (40 minutes).
After lunch, visit the Summer Palace (2 hours), one of China's largest imperial garden. Summer Palace was originally a royal garden and a temporary dwelling palace for emperors of Qing Dynasty, Its predecessor was the Garden of Clear Ripples (Qingyiyuan) started in 1750 and burned down by the British and French allied troops in 1860. Fresh-water pearl market for a good bargain not to be missed. Back to your hotel.
Lunch: Chinese lunch
|Travelling Party||Tour Cost Per Person|
|3 - 5 persons||$84|
|6 - 9 Persons||$65|
|10 persons and above||$55|
Booking Note:1. It's a heavy day with a lot of walking. So be sure to wear comfortable shoes and have a good sleep the day before.
2. We try to finish the heavy tour schedule in 8 hours. But the traffic in Beijing is very bad sometimes. Our tour guide and driver will do their best to keep your day trip smooth and avoid any delay. If any delay, your patience and understanding is much appreciated. So please don't make any important appointment in the later afternoon due to the possible delay for the day tour.
3. This is an exclusive private day Tour. Once your tour is confirmed, that tour will no longer be available to anyone else except for your own traveling party.
4. Normally Hotel Pickup is available if you are staying at a hotel within Beijing fourth ring road. For home pickup or stay far from the downtown, please contact our trip advisor for more information.
5. If you want to prolong your one day tour, you are kindly requested to pay extra tour expense after contacting your trip advisor from our tour company.
6. For all the small private tours you book through us, we arrange the cars or vans like Red Flag ( Chinese National Car ), Hyundai Sonata; Van Refine 10 or Van Mercedes MB100. If you prefer super deluxe cars or vans, please feel free to consult our trip advisors for new quotations.
7. All the drivers have the official licenses with over 5 years' driving experience. All drivers select the most dynamic route, observe local traffic regulations. Refrain from smoking, eating and drinking in the passenger's presence.
8. All our tour guides have the official licenses for tour guide service. They all love their work and are ready to render their good service to you.
9. We offer Chinese lunch. Usually the tourist meals have a bad name. But we try our best to improve the quality of the lunch on the tour.
10.We do arrange one shopping on the tour. Chinese tourist shops have a very bad name on the internet. Actually the things are not so bad as it is. The shopping stops are nice places for you to relax and at the same time to make use of the short time to familiarize yourself with the local products as well as help create more jobs for local people. The shopping is not compulsory.
11.If you feel you enjoyed yourself and had a great time, gratuities are greatly appreciated.
1.Roundtrip transportation in air-conditioned car, van or coach for your own use
2.Visit to Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Summer Palace
3.Chinese lunch with soft drinks
4.Inclusive tour guide and driver
5.The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group.
6. One shopping stop
7. All the prices for the tour above are subject to reconfirmation from our trip advisors when an actual booking is being made. We keep the right to change the itinerary because of traffic, weather, or any other conditions not under our control.
Gratuities to drivers and guides.
Departure time and location:
08:30 am; pick-up at your hotel lobby
Return time and location:
Approx. 6:00 pm to your hotel lobby
Wear casually with comfortable sports shoes and pay attention to the climate in Beijing
1. Please use our online booking or send your travel request via email to . You are also welcome to call us at 00 86 10 67160201 ext 1006 or 1007. For non-office hour emergency booking, please dial 0086 13520598855 ( English speaking staff on duty available from 8:00 to 21:00 daily).
2. Our real trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than one working day. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email or call from us, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary with prices.
3.Way of Payment
Prepayment is needed to hold your reservation. Cash payment, credit card payment or wire transfer. Both RMB and US$ or other hard currencies are acceptable.
Terms & Conditions
|Questions & Answers:|
Here is only for Questions and Answers. ( For anyone who wants to have an enquiry or tour booking, please fill in our Online Enquiry. )