Beijing Tianjin Round Trip Day TourDestinations: Beijing, Tianjin
(by Bullet Train)
(by Bullet Train)
Attractions: North Jiefang Road Financial Street, Five-Avenue Area, Jing Garden, Mansion of Family Shi, Cultural Street
Tour Type: A private tour
Service: Personal Guide + Private car + entrance fees + lunch + Bullet Train Tickets
Duration: Approx. 8 hours
Tour Code: TJ-08
Price: from US$110 p/p
Pick from your hotel in Beijing around 7:30am, then take the bullet train from Beijing south railway station to Tianjin. Arriving in Tianjin, start your Tianjin day tour with North Jiefang Road Financial Street. Once nicknamed as the"Wall Street in the East", the street is located on the former British concession district, with over ten revamped European buildings of over 100 years old.
Then move on to the Wudadao Area (Five-Avenue Area). The five main avenues are Machangdao, Munandao, Dalidao, Chongqingdao and Chengdudao. There are totally 22 roads, with a total length of 17 kilometers and an area of 1.28 square kilometers. There are over 2,000 garden-style villas built in 1920s and 30s by different countries. It is recognized globally as the Exposition of Neoteric Architectures. The Five-Avenue Area highlights Tianjin as the tangible textbook of Chinese modern history.
Continue to visit Jing Garden (Garden of Serenity). It was built in 1921 with the original name of Qianyuan Manor. In July 1929, Puyi( 7 Feb,1906 – 17 Oct, 1967), the last emperor of Qing Dynasty (1644-1911), moved here with Wan Rong, his empress, and Wen Xiu, his concubine, and renamed the garden as Garden of Serenity (Jing Garden). The main building is a Spanish-style brick structure.
After Chinese lunch, continue to visit Tianjin Ancient Cultural Street. In the ancient culture street, people come here to enjoy its special architectural styles, see its classic cultural features, take home various folk crafts, and taste the delicious local Tianjin snacks.
Then head to the outskirts of Tianjin to visit the Mansion of Family Shi. First built in 1875, the Shi Family Grand Courtyard covers a floor area of over 10,000 square meters. It is a large civil residence kept well with unique features of Qing Dynasty in north China. The mansion is dubbed as No.01 Residence of North China. Many of the rooms feature period furniture, paintings and calligraphy, and the extensive Shifu Garden.
At the end of your Tianjin day tour, Transferred back to Tianjin Train Station around 5:00pm and take the bullet train back to Beijing. Met and transferred to your hotel in Beijing.
( US$ Per Person )
|Travelling Party||Tour Cost Per Person|
|10 persons up||$110|
1. Private transfer for your own use
2. Entrance fees and lunch as mentioned
3. Beijing-Tianjin-Beijing bullet train tickets
4. Private car or van with English speaking guide
5. The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group.
Tips to your tour guide and driver
Wear casually with comfortable sports shoes and pay attention to the climate in Tianjin.
Notice from TB
1. All rates on Tour-Beijing.com are subject to reconfirmation from our trip advisors when an actual booking is being made.
2. Tours price are net and non-commissionable.
3. Child definition: From Age 3 to 11 Years (usually enjoying 10%-40% discount. Contact our trip advisors for the actual discount for your case). 12 Years old and above will be charged as Adult Price.
4. All tours & transfers are all based in English Speaking local guides. For other languages, please contact our trip advisors for new quotations.
1. Please use our online booking or send your travel request via email to . You are also welcome to call us at 00 86 10 67160201 ext 1006 or 1007. For non-office hour emergency booking, please dial 0086 13520598855 ( English speaking staff on duty available from 8:00 to 21:00 daily).
2. Our real trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than one working day. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email or call from us, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary with prices.
3.Way of Payment
Prepayment is needed to hold your reservation. Cash payment, credit card payment or wire transfer. Both RMB and US$ or other hard currencies are acceptable.
Terms & Conditions