Shanghai 4 Day TourTour Code: SPP-03
Tour Type: A private tour for your family or your friends exclusively
Departure: Choose your time and own date
Walking Level: Beginner
Best Time to go: All year round
Payment Types: Cash, Credit Cards, Wire
We speak: English
Day By Day Itinerary ( B - Breakfast, L - Lunch, D - Dinner )
Arrival in Shanghai
Modern Shanghai city tour ( B L )
Then walk to the Nanjing Pedestrian Road. It is regarded as the first commercial street in Shanghai. It was first built in 1851. Now Nanjing Road has turned into the number one site for shopping in the city.
Wander from the eastern end of Nanjing Road to the Bund. The Bund (Waitan) is one of the most noted architectural symbols of Shanghai. The Bund in Shanghai was first used when the first British company opened a office there in 1846. The Bund, or the waterfront,is now surrounded by about 50 various buildings of different architectural styles including Gothic, Baroque, Romanesque, Classicism and the Renaissance.
After lunch, embark on a cruise boat cruising on the Huangpu River passing the neon-lit Bund on the west bank and Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Jinmao Tower, World Financial Center and more futuristic buildings at Lujiazui in Pudong on the east bank of Huangpu River.
Continue to visit the new development zone in Pudong - Lujiazui, which is teemed with the futuristic, avant-garde buildings - Oriental Pearl Tower, Jin Mao Building, Bank of China Tower. Taking the elevator to the 88-storey Observation Deck of Jinmao Towerto have a bird's eye view of Huangpu River. Back to your hotel.
Old Shanghai city tour ( B L )
Move on to Shanghai Bazaar and Yu Yuan Garden. Yuyuan is the most famous garden in Shanghai. It is located in the heart of Shanghai's Old City (Shanghai bazaar), one of the few existant old tourist places in Shanghai. Shanghai bazaar is teemed with a great number of small streets and lanes where vendors sell their products and food stuffs to the tourists and local people.
After lunch, continue to visit the Longtangs in Jingan District. Longtangs in Shanghai are just like Hutongs in Beijing, the lanes lined with houses where people have more chances to communicate with each other. In the Longtangs, people meet together, are closely associated, thus bringing forth a strong sense of localism, safety and family-likeness.
Finally come to Xintiandi. Xin Tian Di will be something like Lan Kwai Fong in Hong Kong and Clarke Quay in Singapore. It is is situated at Lane No.181 of Taicang Road Shanghai, the old Shikumen residential area. Now it is a good blend between the modern and new buildings around and the old area, hence Shikumen Xintiandi. Back to your hotel.
Leave Shanghai ( B )
( US$ Per Person )
|Travelling Party||Luxury Class||Standard Class||comfortable Class|
|6-9 persons up||$380||$280||$260|
|Single room Supplement||$185||$105||$90|
|Recommended Hotels||Crowne Plaza Hotel Shanghai||Golden River-View
|Holiday Inn Express
1. For additional hotel night cost to the packages, please contact our trip advisors for the rates.
2. Two sharing stay in our selected best value hotels listed. If one person prefers to stay in one room, the single room supplement must be paid.
1. All transfers and city transportation for your own use
2. Entrance fees and meals as mentioned
3. Private car or van with English speaking guide
4. Three-night at the designated Shanghai Hotels above with daily breakfast
5. The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group.
Tips to your tour guide and driver
Wear casually with comfortable sports shoes and pay attention to the climate in Shanghai
1. Please use our online booking or send your travel request via email to . You are also welcome to call us at 00 86 10 67160201 ext 1006 or 1007. For non-office hour emergency booking, please dial 0086 13520598855 ( English speaking staff on duty available from 8:00 to 21:00 daily).
2. Our real trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than one working day. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email or call from us, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary with prices.
3. On the previous evening, our local tour guide will contact you to fix up the pick up time for next day's city tour.
4. Way of Payment:
Prepayment is needed to hold your reservation. Cash payment, credit card payment or wire transfer. Both RMB and US$ or other hard currencies are acceptable. Terms & Conditions