Mutianyu, Jinshanling and Simatai Great Wall 3 Day Tour
Day By Day Itinerary ( B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner )
Your Hotel in Beijing - Mutianyu Great Wall - Jinshangling ( L D )
After lunch, then drive 60 km and get to Jinshanling Great Wall. Stay at Jinshanling Hotel below the Jinshanling Great Wall. Dinner at the hotel.
Jinshanling - Simatai Great Wall ( B L D )
Get down the wall at the foot of Simatai at about 04:00pm and check-in at a local inn - Simatai Great Wall Courtyard Hotel under the Simatai Great Wall. Take a bath and have some relaxation. Enjoy a local dinner at the hotel.
Simatai Great Wall - Downtown Beijing ( B L )
Have lunch at local farmhouse restaurant and get back to your hotel downtown Beijing later afternoon. ( B L )
|Travelling Party||Tour Cost Per Person|
|Single Room Supplement||$40|
|1.Two Persons Sharing One Room at Jinshanling Hotel & Simatai Great Wall Courtyard Hotel
2. If one person prefers to stay in one room, the single room supplement must be paid.
1. Don't forget to bring water, sunscreen, sun-glasses, and cap etc.
2. At Jinshanling Great Wall and Simatai Great Wall, you will meet lots of local vendors who will follow you from the beginning to the end. Don't worry about the these farmer turned vendors. Just treat them with respect and they will treat you the same. They can be quite helpful if you have any difficulty on the way. The local vendors make a living by selling bottled water, postcards, tourist books, T-shirts and souvenirs at higher prices. You are not obligated to buy from them but it can be hard to make them go away. If you don't want to buy anything, tipping is expected.
3. Features: wild, ruined, preserved and original
1.Air conditioned vehicle
2.Chinese meals as listed
3.Entrance fees for the Great Wall
4.Two-night stay at our designated inn or hotel
5.Englsih Speaking tour guide
6.The above private transfer is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group.
1.Gratuities to drivers and guides.
2.Cable car the Great Wall
Travel Tips on Great Wall Hiking:
1.What is the level of hiking for the 3 days tour?
It is an Intermediate level. Daily hiking for about 2-3 hours. And the hike from Jinshangling to Simatai takes about 4-5 hours. The 3-day hiking tour covers part of the 3 sections of the Great Wall in Beijing. Hiking section by section. But we have arranged the hiking from Jinshanling Great Wall to Simatai Great Wall for 20 km.
2. How about the inn or hotel in each section of the Great Wall?
We have arranged comfortable inns or hotels at the foot of each section of the Great Wall in Beijing. All the hotels offer standard rooms with shower facilities.
3. Can we take a cable car up to the Great Wall? Which section of the Great Wall has a cable car?
Yes, the cable car is optional. You can take a cable car on the sections of Mutianyu, Jinshanling and Simatai.
4. Can we visit some local village while driving from the section to the next section?
Yes. We can arrange the visits to some local villages on the spot when you are interested in mixing with the locals.
5. Does your tour guides speak English? Are they knowledgeable on the history of the Wall to be visited?
Yes. We will arrange English speaking tour guides to escort from the beginning to the end. They have received special training in learning the history and construction of the Great Wall.
6. Any tips on what dress to take for each of the seasons?
April, October, and Earlier November: daytime hiking clothing: shorts; evening time: warm clothe, sweater. May, June, July and August: Summer dress : many T-shirts shorts; evening time: jacket
7. Do we have a van or car for our own use?
Yes. You have a van or car exclusively for your own use from the beginning to the end.
Notice from TB
1. All rates on Tour-Beijing.com are subject to reconfirmation from our trip advisors when an actual booking is being made.
2. Tours price are net and non-commissionable.
3. Child definition: From Age 3 to 11 Years. 12 Years old and above will be charged as Adult Price.
4. All tours & transfers are all based in English Speaking local guides. For other languages, please contact our trip advisors for new quotations.
Questions & Answers: