Xian Day Tour from Beijing ( Full Day )
A full day discovering the world cultural hertiage of the Terra-cotta Army and the ancient city wall in Xian.
|♦ Entrance to Terra-Cotta Army City Wall in Xian
♦ Beijing Xian Round Trip Air-tickets
|♦ Air-condtioned and comfortable vans or coaches in Xian
♦ The services of a professional tour guide in Xian
To visit Army of Terra Cotta Warriors is the main reason why you are here in Xian. You may have already seen its pictures from China travel books or China tour related travel websites. The original site was found by a local farmer digging a well in 1974. Now it has turned into the most important attraction in Xian - Terracotta Warriors and Horse Museum. It is located about 50km east of the Xian City. The museum includes Pit 1, Pit 2 and Pit 3 as well the exhibition hall of the chariots and horses. The Pit 1 is the largest of the three.
City Wall in Xian
The city wall in Xian is the most complete city wall that has survived in China as well being one of the largest ancient military defensive systems in the world. It was enlarged in Ming Dynasty (1368-1644) from the city wall initially built in Tang Dynasty (618 -907). Now it is 12 meters tall, 12-14 meters wide overing 14 kilometers in length with a deep moat surrounding it. You can walk, even cycle on the wall. Its south gate is the most largest with a suspension bridge. Most of the tourists choose the south gate for sightseeing.
1.Air conditioned vehicle
3.Entrance fees as listed
4.Englsih Speaking tour guide in Xian
5.Beijing - Xian - Beijing round trip air-tickets (economic class)
1.Gratuities to driver and guide.
2.No Beijing airport transfer service.
Note: If you need airport transfer service in Beijing, please contact your trip advisor for the detailes.
Wear casually with comfortable sports shoes and pay attention to the climate in Xian.
Notice from TB
1. All rates on Tour-Beijing.com are subject to reconfirmation from our trip advisors when an actual booking is being made.
2. Tours price are net and non-commissionable.
3. Child definition: From Age 3 to 11 Years. 12 Years old and above will be charged as Adult Price.
4. All tours & transfers are all based in English Speaking local guides. For other languages, please contact our trip advisors for new quotations.
1. Please use our online booking or send your travel request via email to . You are also welcome to call us at 00 86 10 67160201 ext 1006 or 1007.
2. Our real trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than one working day. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email or call from us, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary with prices.
3.Way of Payment
Prepayment is needed to hold your reservation. Cash payment, credit card payment or wire transfer. Both RMB and US$ or other hard currencies are acceptable.
Terms & Conditions
Questions & Answers:
Here is only for Questions and Answers. ( For anyone who wants to have an enquiry or customized tour, please email us to . )