Ruined Badaling Great Wall, Guyaju Caves ( Full Day )
A full day Beijing northern Suburban tour - Hike the less visited Ruined Badaling Great Wall, walk around Yanqing County and explore the mysterious Guyaju Caves.
|♦ Entrance to Ruined Badaling Great Wall Guyaju Caves
♦ Hike the less visited Great Wall
Explore the mysterious stone houses
Walk around Yanqing County
|♦ Air-condtioned and comfortable vehicle
♦ The services of a professional tour guide
Ruined Badaling Great Wall
Ruined Badaling Great Wall ( now officially named Ancient Badaling Great Wall ) is 10km southwest of the restored Badaling Great Wall. So, as its name hints, this section of the Great Wall is partially restored and more adventurous, not easy to climb. It is the least touristy section of the Great Wall around Beijing,
Guyaju cave dwellings are in the cliffs of Yanqing County, Beijing. With over 1000 years of history, the mythical caves still confuses historians. Records show it was constructed between the Tang and Liao Dynasties by the Xi tribe.
As the northern gate of the capital, Yanqing County is located about 80km northwest Beijing, one of the two counties under the jurisdiction of Beijing. The county consists of 11 towns and 4 rural townships.
1.Air conditioned vehicle
4.Englsih Speaking tour guide
Gratuities to driver and guide.
Wear casually with comfortable sports shoes and pay attention to the climate in Beijing
Notice from TB
1. All rates on Tour-Beijing.com are subject to reconfirmation from our trip advisors when an actual booking is being made.
2. Tours price are net and non-commissionable.
3. Child definition: From Age 3 to 11 Years. 12 Years old and above will be charged as Adult Price.
4. All tours & transfers are all based in English Speaking local guides. For other languages, please contact our trip advisors for new quotations.
1. Please use our online booking or send your travel request via email to . You are also welcome to call us at 00 86 10 67160201 ext 1006 or 1007.
2. Our real trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than one working day. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email or call from us, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary with prices.
3.Way of Payment
Prepayment is needed to hold your reservation. Cash payment, credit card payment or wire transfer. Both RMB and US$ or other hard currencies are acceptable.
Terms & Conditions
Questions & Answers:
Here is only for Questions and Answers. ( For anyone who wants to have an enquiry or customized tour, please email us to . )