Sightseeing Driving and Bolitai Great Wall Day TourTour Code: PGHK-01
Hike Route: Driving along the famous Peach Blossom Sea Road, pass by Huangsongyu Reservior, drive through the deep valley, hike the ancient section of the Bolitai Great Wall and have a bite of the local food.
Walking Time: 2
Walking Level: 2+
Way of Travel: Private transfer + private car or van + private local tour guide + entrance fees + Lunch as listed
Pick-up point and time: Your Hotel around 8:00am
Finishing point and time: Your Hotel around 6:00pm
Departure Date: Daily
Best Hike Time: Spring, Summer and Autumn
Pinggu is home to the world’s largest peach orchard with about 20,000 hectares of peach trees. Drive along the famous peach blossom sea road (highway No.330). Normally the peach trees blossom in the mid April.
Passing by Huanghuayu Reservior. The reservoir was completed in June 1971 with the total capacity of 10.4 million cubic meters, controlling drainage area of 49 square kilometers. The ancient Great Wall is still visible on the east and west of the reservior.
Driving through the Diao Wo Village. The village has 54 households with over 100 villagers. It is a small sized and rich village. 80% of the households are engaged in rual tourism.
Passing through several steep and zigzag valleys cutting and snaking in the mountains along the mountain higway in the valley.
visiting Bolitai Village is nestled in an flat valley surrounded by the high mountains and dense forest with a zigzag mountain highway passing from north to south, linking the village to the outside world. It is a beautiful village, like a paradise on earth. There are 230 people living in Bolitai.
The bits of the Wall in Bolitai Village, or we call it “Bolitai Great Wall” is quite different from Badaling Great Wall and Mutianyu Great Wall. The Great Wall here is made of rocks and stones, not bricks made in kilns. Only one section of the wall in Village has been cleared and cleaned, bushes and saplings removed from the wall for easy walking. The cleaned wall here takes you about 2 hours’ walking.
After enjoying the local food for a late lunch, drive back to the downtown Beijing.
Travel blog for this trip (click)
|Cost: in US$ per person|
|Travelling Party||Tour Cost Per Person|
|10 persons and above||$35|
1.All transfers and city transportation for your own use
3.Entrance fees as listed
4.Private car or van with English speaking guide
5.The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group.
Tips to your tour guide and driver
Wear casually with comfortable sports shoes and pay attention to the local climate.
1. All rates are subject to reconfirmation from our trip advisors when an actual booking is being made.
2. Tours price are net and non-commissionable.
3. Child definition: From Age 3 to 11 Years (usually enjoying 10%-40% discount. Contact our trip advisors for the actual discount for your case). 12 Years old and above will be charged as Adult Price.
4. All tours & transfers are all based in English Speaking local guides. For other languages, please contact our trip advisors for new quotations.
1. Please use our online booking or send your travel request via email to . You are also welcome to call us at 00 86 10 67160201 ext 1006 or 1007. For non-office hour emergency booking, please dial 0086 13520598855 ( English speaking staff on duty available from 8:00 to 21:00 daily).
2. Our real trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than one working day. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email or call from us, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary with prices.
3.Way of Payment
Prepayment is needed to hold your reservation. Cash payment, credit card payment or wire transfer. Both RMB and US$ or other hard currencies are acceptable.
Terms & Conditions