Luoyang Tour from Beijing ( 3 Day Tour )
Experience the Best of Luoyang on this 3-Day Rail Tour. Visit Longmen Grottoes, Shaolin Temple, Kung Fu Show.
|♦ Entrance to Longmen Grottoes
♦ Shaolin Tmeple
♦ White Horse Temple
♦ Luoyang Museum
♦ Beijing Luoyang Round Train Tickets
|♦ Air-condtioned and comfortable vans or coaches in datong
♦ The services of a professional tour guide in Datong
♦ One night Stay in Luoyang
♦ One night on train
Day 1: Join our train at Beiijing West Railway Station and depart at 06：54 by D Train No.D133 for Zhengzhou, about 700km southwest of Beijing. The journey takes 5 hours.
Arriving in Zhengzhou at 11:58, You will be escorted by our professional tour guide in Luoyang and transferred to Shaolin Temple first, About 120 km away from Zhengzhou city, Shaolin Temple is the birthplace of Chan Buddism-cradle of Shaolin Kongfu. In the temple you will have the chance to enjoy the real Kung fu performance by the monks. Then transferred back to your hotel in Luoyang.( L )
Check in at 4 star hotel - Maple Hotel for one night with breakfast based two sharing room.
Day 2: Today our visit in Luoyang includes the Luoyang Museum, White Horse Temple and Longmen Grottoes.
The Luoyang Museum is a city-level historical museum of China. The Museum shows over 1,700 cultural and historical relics in 5 showrooms -- a presentation of 5 different social development periods such as the Primitive Society, the Slavery Society, and the Feudal Society.
After lunch, continue to visit the White Horse Temple, the first Buddhist Temple ever built in China!
Next, visit the famous Longmen Grottoes. Located sixteen kilometers south of Luoyang in Henan Province, on the banks of the Yu River, the grottoes and niches of Longmen contain the largest and most impressive collection of Chinese at of the late Northern Wei and Tang Dynasties (316-907).
Take overnight train back to Beijing T232 ( 23:08 - next morning 06:28) ( B L D )
Day 3: Arrival at Beijing at 06:28am
Arriving in Beijing and go back to your hotel own your own.
B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner
1.Air conditioned vehicle
2.Chinese meals as listed
3.Entrance fees as listed
4.Englsih Speaking tour guide
5.One night two sharing stay at Luoyang Maple Hotel with breakfast
6.Beijing - Zhengzhou 5 hour D Train seated tickets
One overnight on the train back from Luoyang to Beijing (4-bed cabin)
For train ticket booking, your copy of passport is needed at least 10 days in advance.
1.Gratuities to driver and guide.
2.No drop off and pickup serivce to and from the train station.
If you need the railway station pickup or drop off service, please contact your trip advisor for the detailes.
Wear casually with comfortable sports shoes and pay attention to the climate in Datong.
Notice from TB
1. All rates on Tour-Beijing.com are subject to reconfirmation from our trip advisors when an actual booking is being made.
2. Tours price are net and non-commissionable.
3. Child definition: From Age 3 to 11 Years. 12 Years old and above will be charged as Adult Price.
4. All tours & transfers are all based in English Speaking local guides. For other languages, please contact our trip advisors for new quotations.
1. Please use our online booking or send your travel request via email to . You are also welcome to call us at 00 86 10 67160201 ext 1006 or 1007.
2. Our real trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than one working day. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email or call from us, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary with prices.
3.Way of Payment
Prepayment is needed to hold your reservation. Cash payment, credit card payment or wire transfer. Both RMB and US$ or other hard currencies are acceptable.
Terms & Conditions
Questions & Answers:
Here is only for Questions and Answers. ( For anyone who wants to have an enquiry or customized tour, please email us to . )