Luanling Great Wall Hiking Day TripTour Code: HRHK-04
Hike Route: This is a A-B walk, starting from Yangshen Ravine, then up to the Luanling Great Wall and finishing at the starting point of Xiangshuihu Great Wall.
Walking Time: 2 hours
Walking Level: 2+
Way of Travel: Private transfer + private car or van + private local tour guide + entrance fees + Lunch as listed
Pick-up point and time: Your Hotel around 8:00am
Finishing point and time: Your Hotel around 6:00pm
Departure Date: Daily
Best Hike Time: Spring, Summer and Autumn
Luanling" literally means “Donkey Saddle's Ridge”. Luanling Great Wall has two sections – east and west. Its west section is forbbiden for hiking due to treacherousness and wildness. Standing on the east section of Luanling Great Wall, you will have a clear view of its west section, as well as Lianyunling Great Wall to its east and Xiangshuihu Great Wall down below.
Before you trudge up to the Luanling Great Wall, you will plunge into the Yangshen Ravine with stunning views! After hiking across the valley, you will walk up along the zigzag mountain road up to the Luanling Great Wall.
Xianghshuihu Great Wall, Lianyunling Great Wall and Luanling Great Wall are located from east to west. All the three bits of the Wall stand between Jiankou Great Wall to their east and Huanghuacheng Great Wall to their west.
Your hiking will be finished at the starting point of Xiangshuihu Great Wall, and there you can take some pictures of the beautiful Xiangshuihu Great Wall. If you are still energetic, you may hike Xiangshuihu section for a while.
After lunch, you are returned to your hotel in Beijing.
Travel Blog for this trip
|Cost: in US$ per person|
|Travelling Party||Tour Cost Per Person|
|10 persons and above||$35|
1.All transfers and city transportation for your own use
3.Entrance fees as listed
4.Private car or van with English speaking guide
5.The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group.
Tips to your tour guide and driver
Wear casually with comfortable sports shoes and pay attention to the local climate.
1. All rates are subject to reconfirmation from our trip advisors when an actual booking is being made.
2. Tours price are net and non-commissionable.
3. Child definition: From Age 3 to 11 Years (usually enjoying 10%-40% discount. Contact our trip advisors for the actual discount for your case). 12 Years old and above will be charged as Adult Price.
4. All tours & transfers are all based in English Speaking local guides. For other languages, please contact our trip advisors for new quotations.
1. Please use our online booking or send your travel request via email to . You are also welcome to call us at 00 86 10 67160201 ext 1006 or 1007. For non-office hour emergency booking, please dial 0086 13520598855 ( English speaking staff on duty available from 8:00 to 21:00 daily).
2. Our real trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than one working day. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email or call from us, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary with prices.
3.Way of Payment
Prepayment is needed to hold your reservation. Cash payment, credit card payment or wire transfer. Both RMB and US$ or other hard currencies are acceptable.
Terms & Conditions