Jinshanling Great Wall, Chengde ( 2 Day Tour )
A two day tour through the enchanting Beijing Expressway, hiking the most magnificent Jinshanling Great Wall, Walk around the city of Chengde
|♦ Entrance to Jinshanling Great Wall
the Little Potala Palace
♦ Beijing Chengde Round Trip Transfer
|♦ Air-condtioned and comfortable vehicle
♦ The services of a professional tour guide in Xian
♦ One night stay in Chendge
Day 1: Join the tour group at the west gate of Beijing International Hotel and depart at 7:30am for Jinshanling Great Wall, about 150km northeast of Beijing downtown. The journey takes approximately 1 and 1/2 hours. On arrival, escorted by our professional tour guide, and start hiking this most magnificent section of the Great Wall - Jinshanling Great Wall for 2-3 hours. Cable car is optional.
Next we travel to Chengde, which sits about 100km northeast of Jinshanling Great Wall. In Chengde lie two UNESCO world heritage sites - Eight Outer Temples listed 1994 and Mountain Resort listed in 1997.
In the afternoon visit Mountain Resort. Chengde Summer Resort is famed for its reputation as the private resort for Chinese emperors during summer. Firstly built in the 42nd year (1703 year) of Emperor Kangxi's reign of the Qing Dynasty, the resort costed about 90 years to construct, covering 564 hectares.
Check in at your 4* hotel - Yunshan Hotel for the night based on two sharing room. ( L D )
Day 2: Today our visit in Chengde includes the Little Potala Palace and Puning Temple. Located in the north of Chengde Summer Resort, the Little Potala Palace was set up in 36 year of Emperor Qianlong (1771). It was built by Emperor Qiaolong for celebrating his mother's birthday. It means “Potala Palace” in Tibet language as its thoroughly Tibet-style.
Situated in the bank of Wulie River, north of Summer Resort, Punin temple is the most well-preserved temple complex of the eight out temples. It was set up in Qing Dynasty. The government hoped that the people lived in border land had a peaceful life forever, so they named the temple "Puning Temple".
Afternoon, drive along the Jingcheng Expressway back to Beijing. ( B L )
B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner
1.Air conditioned vehicle
2.Chinese meals as listed
3.Entrance fees as listed
4.Englsih Speaking tour guide
5.One night two sharing stay at Yunshan Hotel in Chengde with breakfast (4 star hotel)
Gratuities to driver and guide.
Wear casually with comfortable sports shoes and pay attention to the climate in Beijing
Notice from TB
1. All rates on Tour-Beijing.com are subject to reconfirmation from our trip advisors when an actual booking is being made.
2. Tours price are net and non-commissionable.
3. Child definition: From Age 3 to 11 Years. 12 Years old and above will be charged as Adult Price.
4. All tours & transfers are all based in English Speaking local guides. For other languages, please contact our trip advisors for new quotations.
1. Please use our online booking or send your travel request via email to . You are also welcome to call us at 00 86 10 67160201 ext 1006 or 1007.
2. Our real trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than one working day. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email or call from us, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary with prices.
3.Way of Payment
Prepayment is needed to hold your reservation. Cash payment, credit card payment or wire transfer. Both RMB and US$ or other hard currencies are acceptable.
Terms & Conditions
Questions & Answers:
Here is only for Questions and Answers. ( For anyone who wants to have an enquiry or customized tour, please email us to . )