Hiking Around Jiangjunguan Village & Jiangjunguan Great WallTour Code: PGHK-02
Hike Route: First hike at the a village near Beijing's border to Hebei Province with the backdrop of the mountains, then follow a trail behind the village, reach one section of the Great Wall constructed by rocks and stones.
Walking Time: 2
Walking Level: 1
Way of Travel: Private transfer + private car or van + private local tour guide + entrance fees + Lunch as listed
Pick-up point and time: Your Hotel around 8:00am
Finishing point and time: Your Hotel around 6:00pm
Departure Date: Daily
Best Hike Time: Spring, Summer and Autumn
First hike at the a village near Beijing's border to Hebei Province with the background of the mountain and the Wall, then follow a path behind the village, reach one section of the Great Wall built by rocks and stones.
The drive from your downtown hotel to the village takes about 1 and half hours. Then start to explore the village with a with the backdrop of the Wall which is less known and off the beaten path.
Then move on a path leading to the Great Wall built by white behind the village. You are arranged to walk along at the foot of the Wall. Walk on the wall is a bit dangerous. Most part of Jiangjunguan Great Wall is forbidden for hiking. Lunch included.
Travel Blog for this trip (click)
|Cost: in US$ per person|
|Travelling Party||Tour Cost Per Person|
|10 persons and above||$35|
1.All transfers and city transportation for your own use
3.Entrance fees as listed
4.Private car or van with English speaking guide
5.The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group.
Tips to your tour guide and driver
Wear casually with comfortable sports shoes and pay attention to the local climate.
1. All rates are subject to reconfirmation from our trip advisors when an actual booking is being made.
2. Tours price are net and non-commissionable.
3. Child definition: From Age 3 to 11 Years (usually enjoying 10%-40% discount. Contact our trip advisors for the actual discount for your case). 12 Years old and above will be charged as Adult Price.
4. All tours & transfers are all based in English Speaking local guides. For other languages, please contact our trip advisors for new quotations.
1. Please use our online booking or send your travel request via email to . You are also welcome to call us at 00 86 10 67160201 ext 1006 or 1007. For non-office hour emergency booking, please dial 0086 13520598855 ( English speaking staff on duty available from 8:00 to 21:00 daily).
2. Our real trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than one working day. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email or call from us, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary with prices.
3.Way of Payment
Prepayment is needed to hold your reservation. Cash payment, credit card payment or wire transfer. Both RMB and US$ or other hard currencies are acceptable.
Terms & Conditions