Beijing Zhuishikou Village & Juyongguan Great Wall Day TourTour Code: BVT-01
Duration: one day
Pick-up point and time: Your Hotel in Beijing around 8:00am
Finishing point and time: Your Hotel in Beijing around 5:00pm
Payment Types: Cash, Credit Cards, Wire
We speak: English
Tour DescriptionPick up at your hotel around 8:00am. Then drive to Juyongguan Great Wall. Juyongguan Pass Great Wall is situated in a valley named "Guangou" as long 20 kilometes, which is within Changping District over 50 kilometers north from downtown Beijing. It is one of the three most famous passes of Great Wall in China. The other two passes are Shanhai Pass and Jiayuguan Pass. After hiking for 2-3 hours, you will be arranged to have a Chinese lunch at Jindian Restaurant or Siwei Restaurantbr.
Then drive to Zhuishikou Village. Zhuishikou Village is located 1 km west of Tailing ( one of the 13 Ming Tombs ) at Changling Township, Changping District, 50 kms north of Beijing proper. The village is sandwiched by the hills with a stream in front of its entrance. The air is fresh there. This village is one of the 30 villages under Changling Township in Changping District. There are 140 households in the village with about 450 villagers. You will be arranged to visit Ms. Wang's courtyard home and have a tea break there. Ms. Wang will show you around her home and her village to give you some basic knowledge of the village life in Beijing. After visiting the village, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Beijing around 5:00pm.
( US$ Per Person )
|Travelling Party||Tour Cost Per Person|
1. Pick-up service from hotel
2. Private air-conditioned car or van
3. Private English speaking tour guide
4. Chinese lunch
5. Entrance fees
1. Personal Insurance coverage of personal loss, illness or damages incurred during your trip
2. Tips to the tour guide and driver
Notice from TB
1. All rates on Tour-Beijing.com are subject to reconfirmation from our trip advisors when an actual booking is being made.
2. Tours price are net and non-commissionable.
3. Child definition: From Age 3 to 11 Years (usually enjoying 10%-40% discount. Contact our trip advisors for the actual discount for your case). 12 Years old and above will be charged as Adult Price.
4. All tours & transfers are all based in English Speaking local guides. For other languages, please contact our trip advisors for new quotations.
1. Please use our online booking or send your travel request via email to . You are also welcome to call us at 00 86 10 67160201 ext 1006 or 1007. For non-office hour emergency booking, please dial 0086 13520598855 ( English speaking staff on duty available from 8:00 to 21:00 daily).
2. Our real trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than one working day. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email or call from us, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary with prices.
3.Way of Payment
Prepayment is needed to hold your reservation. Cash payment, credit card payment or wire transfer. Both RMB and US$ or other hard currencies are acceptable.
Terms & Conditions