Terms & Conditions
Kindly Reminder: Before you use our service, please take a few minutes to read the Terms & Conditions set by Tour-Beijing.Com (TB).
TB provides on-line day trips, travel packages, hotel booking and train ticket booking in Beijing China. It uses secure off-line or on-site payment for our clients.
If you are going to purchase service and tour products from TB, you are kindly requested to read the following terms & conditions before you make any bookings. Thanks!
Party A: Tour-Beijing.Com (Beijing Champagne International Travel Service)
(hereafter known as "TB" or "We")
Party B: You, or any users of Party A's Travel Service
|Check out TB terms and conditions|
|How to Make a Booking||24-hour Email Response||Travel Contract & Tour Handling|
|Payment||Cancellation Policy||Mutual Responsibility|
|Personal Accident Insurance||Arbitration Agreement|
1. How to Make a Booking1. Phone Booking: You are welcome to call us at 00 86 10 67160201 ext 1006 or 1007 for travel enquiry or tour booking.
2. Email Booking: Please send your request via email to . Our trip advisors will contact you within one working day except on Sunday.
3. On-line Booking: You may fill in the Quick Booking or Enquiry Form to book your travel package. One of our trip advisors will reply to you within 24 hours and handle the tour or travel service you have selected from our website.
4. Off-line Booking: After visiting our website, you may just send us an email stating your special request. One of our trip adviors will reply to you within 24 hours and offer you a customized tour.
Remark: Tour-Beijing.com will usually have your booking confirmed no more than 1 working day. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email or call from us, which includes the confirmed flights, hotels, and detailed itinerary and way of payment.
2. We Promise 24-hour Response on EmailsWe promise 24-hour response on emails. One of our trip advisors will contact you soon for the detailes within 24 hours except on Sunday. If you have failed to get our reply within 24 hours, before you are uncertain about our promise, please first check the following two things:
1. Check your spam emails in your outlook or webmail since very often our replied emails are automatically deleted as junk emails due to the possible spam filtering. 2. Avoid using some webmail providers with strong spam filtering, especially those who claim "individual items placed in the Trash folder will be automatically deleted from our mail servers and we are unable to recover permanently deleted items".
1)Very often people using Optus Webmail from Australia fail to get our emails due to unknown reasons.
2)Avoid using the webmails provided by institutions such as universities, government organs which have strong mail filters.
3. Travel Consultancy, Confirmation and Tour HandlingTravel Consultancy
1) In order to obtain travel services from Party A, you should provide Party A with the following information in advance:
a) Proposed arrival & departure dates;
b) Accurate number of tourists in your traveling party, and the related information including: passenger's full name as appeared on the passport, gender, date of birth, occupation, nationality and passport number;
c) Proposed itinerary including total number of days and number of days in each city;
d) Specific conditions of transportation and extra services to be provided;
e) Party B has the obligation to provide Party A with the passenger information in advance for the hotel reservation and fligy booking.
2) Upon receipt of the request from Party B, Party A should confirm relevant booking as soon as possible in written form or phone call.
3) Should there be any revision or cancellation to be made by Party B to the confirmed tours, it shall be handled in accordance with the the email correspondences between Party B & Pary A.
4) Party A will provide travel services to Party B based on the confirmed tour itinerary. Party A usually have your booking confirmed no more than 1 working day. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email or call from Party A, which includes the confirmed flights, hotels, and detailed itinerary and way of payment.
The email correspondence between Party A & Party B is a binding travel contract between Party A & Party B. The final tour confirmation letter of Party A given to Party B must include the following
5)Tool of Transportation:
6)Hotel in Use:
9)Total Tour Cost:
10) Price to Include:
11) Price to Exclude:
12) Way of Payment:
Price and Quotation Policy
TB currently quotes tour prices in US Dollars on our web site based on the exchange rate between USD and RMB: 1 USD = 6.3 RMB. But we will draw Chinese currency (CNY) from your credit card if you pay by credit card. What appears on your bank statement for your actual payment may be more (or even less) than what you were expecting.
Tour cost is quoted for one traveler based on two sharing room, economic class domestic flight, all land transfers within China, luggage handling, hotels, meals as listed ( or upon your request ), sightseeing, tour guide service. If you want to share one room by yourself, please pay single supplement.
You can also disregard full package tours and choose whatever travel items you need. We can quote the tours you really want. Usually travel insurance is not covered in our quotations.
Important Notice from TB
1. All rates on Tour-Beijing.com are subject to reconfirmation from our trip advisors when an actual booking is being made.
2. Tours price are net and non-commissionable.
3. Child definition: From Age 3 to 11 Years (usually enjoying 10%-40% discount. Contact our trip advisors for the actual discount for your case). 12 Years old and above will be charged as Adult Price.
4. All tours & transfers are all based in English Speaking local guides. For other languages, please contact our trip advisors for new quotations.
Individual Travel and Group Travel
The prices for Individual and Group price varies along with the amount of total tourists: 1 person; 2 persons: 3-5 persons; 6-9 persons; Group price is only for tourists over 10.
Itinerary Change to the confirmed itinerary may happen because of traffic, weather, or any other conditions not under our control such as war, strike, fire, acts of government, riot etc. We will do our best to make sure that all the travel will be similar. TB can substitute the itinerary upon your agreement.
The listed Hotels will be used according to the confirmed travel plan. When the confirmed hotels are not available, TB can replace the hotels with the same standard upon your agreement.
Transportation and Restaurants
All restaurants should be tidy and clean.
We use the air-conditioned and wel-shaped vehicles. All the vehicles are licensed with insurance. All vehicles are equipped with air-conditioning and can carry standard luggage.
1-2 traveling Party: we offer cars
3-5 traveling Party: we offer vans
6-15 travelling Party: we offer 22-seat coach
16-25 traveling Party: we offer 39-seat coach
26-45 traveling party: we offer 51-seat coach
In practice, for private day tours and tour packages, we would randomly select the standard cars, vans or coaches in our car fleet. If you want to upgrade your standard vehicle to a deluxe one for your private tour, please contact your trip advisor and pay an extra tour expense.
Shopping on the tour
We do arrange some shopping on the tour. Chinese tourist shops have a very bad name on the internet. Actually the things are not so bad as it is. The shopping stops are nice places for you to relax and at the same time to make use of the short time to familiarize yourself with the local products as well as help create more jobs for local people. The shopping is not compulsory.
1)All local tour guides must be licensed.
2)A licensed tour guide trading with tourists directly is illegal in China. In China, a licensed tour guide must be employed by a tour company.
3)Responsibility on the part of a tour guide
Tour guides are responsible for conducting tours and expeditions organized by tour operators for which they work. They take the tours of historical places, famous buildings, natural landscape, temples and theme parks. In the course of the tours, tour and travel guides describe points of interest, answer questions and offer background information on interesting attractions.
4)Tour guides'working hours for all the tours listed on tour-beijing.com
For all the day tours listed on tour-beijing.com, 8-hour tour guide service is included unless otherwise stated. For extra hour tour guide service, please contact our trip advisors; For the all the evening tours on tour-beijing.com, 4-hour tour guide service is included. For extra hour tour guide service, please contact our trip advisors.
Tipping is not included in the tour expense. Not compulsory, but tipping is expected by drivers, tour guides, hotel bellboys and maids.
Following tipping standard is only for your referance:
Tour Guide: RMB 80 - RMB 100 (day/group)
Driver: RMB 60- RMB 80 (day/group)
Hotel Bellboy: RMB 5-RMB 10 (per room)
TB purchases air and land transportation, hotel, restaurant and other travel services from independent suppliers which are not under its control. So TB will not be responsible for any liabilities for death, injury, luggage loss and damage or any other loss that may occur because any act or omission of such supplier.
4. PaymentDeposit & Final payment
1. For Individual Tourists
1) Daily Bus Tours: pay cash on the spot or total payment upfront
2) Private Day Tours or Transfers: total payment upfront
3) Multi-Day Packages: first deposit，or total payment upfront
Remark: Your actual payment is subject to reconfirmation from our trip advisors when an actual booking is being made.
2. For Oversea Travel Agency or Organizations
A deposit equal to 20% of the total tour expense is required at the time of booking. The full or final payment is required 30 days prior to your tour group departure for China. If your tour is booked within 30 days before your departure for China, total payment is required.
Modes of of Payment
1.Secure online payment via PayPal ( Click "Paypal" for more information )
2.Visa or Master Card by email or fax ( Click "Credit Card" for more information )
3.Wire transfer ( Click "Our Bank Account" for more information )
1)Cash payment is applicable upon special request. Be vigilant on phony money.
2)If we receive a fraud alert from our credit card processor, we need you to reconfirm your creidt card before your transaction can be made. If your booking is too urgent to have all required confirmation in time, we have the right to cancel your booking and refund the card holder's account for our own and the card holder's protection.
Disclaimer of Difference Caused by Exchange Rate (For Credit Card Users)
TB converts Chinese currency to US Dollars at a rate of CNY 6.30 = US$1 for our quotations, but TB will draw Chinese currency (CNY) from your credit card. Banks and credit card companies must then buy Chinese currency at their local rate to make the payment. The rate may be more or less than our rate.
Banks and credit card companies may also make a service charge for the transaction. 3%-4% service fee will be charged by banks from your card. The Exchange Rates of CNY against the US Dollar and other currencies are fluctuating frequently due to the changing world financial situation. For these reasons what appears on your bank statement may be more (or even less) than what you were expecting. We get no benefit from the difference appearing on your credit card statement.
5. Cancellation PolicyWe are sorry that you are going to cancel your trip in China. We fully understand you have the right reasons for your choice. The cancellation fee will be charged to your account per the policy below:
|Period before departure when cancellation is notified||Cancellation fee|
|30 days before your tour starting in China||Deposit refundable|
|Between 15-30 days||20% of total package price|
|Between 8-14 days||30% of total package price|
|Between 2-7 days||50% of total package price|
|Within 48 hours||100% of total package price|
6. Mutual Responsibility1. Party A shall hold no responsibility for any loss, damage of the clients's articles, injury of clients or other liability whatsoever within the territory of Party A or other countries through no fault of Party A or its employees ,agents.
2.Party A shall be responsible for not providing confirmed services to Party B.
7. Money-back Guarantee and Refund PolicyWe at TB are happy with your purchas of our travel service. If our travel service is far below the service stanadard we have promised, you have the right to have your money refunded. As for the refund amount, it will depend on your original circumstances. But no refunds are provided after more than 30 days following the end of our service rendered to you.
9. Travel Agency Liability InsuranceTB has purchased the travel agency'liability insurance. The travel agency liability insurance refers to the compensation offered to the travel agency by the insurance company because of travel agency's negligence or the error which has caused harm and damage to their clients.
The travel agency liability insurance and the traveling accident insurance ( personal insurance ) are different. The travel agency liability insurance belongs to the liability insurance category, but the tourist own personal travel insurance belongs to individual accident insurance.
"The travel agency liability insurance" mainly aims at the tourist loss and the injury caused by the travel agency responsibility, except by the force majeure - the earthquake, the Tsunami, or exteme weather (heavy fog, snow and rain ) bringing damage to tourist person, property or the pre-arranged itinerary, the damage which is not in its responsibility scope. Tourists suffering from the loss or the harm caused by their own diseases, or tourist individual errors, is also not in "travel agency liability insurance" in payment scope.
10. Your personal accident insuranceWe suggests you purchase your personal accident insurance from your native country before you leave for China. The individual purchased travel insurance is different from the travel agency liability insurance we have applied for. Therefore the tourist must protects oneself to apply for personal accident insurance. If you want to entrust TB to purchase your traveling accident insurance in Beijing for you, please inform us well in advance. Please pay the insurance premium by yourself. Thanks for your cooperation!
11. Arbitration AgreementAny problem or claim relative to your travel shall be solved only in Beijing, China, on the basis of the terms in English.
|Questions & Answers:|
Here is only for Questions and Answers. ( For anyone who wants to have an enquiry or tour booking, please fill in our Online Enquiry. )