Jinshanling Great Wall Tour No Shopping
(Shared Coach and English-Speaking Tour Guide)
(Shared Coach and English-Speaking Tour Guide)
Tour DescriptionAround 6:00am pick up from your hotel in downtown Beijing. Arrival at Jinshanling Great Wall around 9:00am. Hike the east section of Jinshanling Great Wall. Jinshanling Great Wall is located about 140 km from downtown Beijing. Jinshanling Great Wall was first constructed built in the Ming Dynasty. The famous general, Xu Da, of the early Ming Dynasty (1368-1644) supervised and directed the construction of the Great Wall. Later, Qi Jiguang led a number of defense works while guarding the north area in 1567.
Jinshanling Great Wall hike takes about 3.5 hours. Each tower has its unique feature and look. There are relatively less crowded here at Jinshanling Great Wall, it is a nice place to explore the Great Wall in Beijing. After lunch, transferred back to downtown and drop-off along the subway station.
Free pick up from your hotel around 6:00am
Sihgtseeing drive to Great Wall at Jinshanling (2.5 hours, fast breakfast on the way)
Walk at Jinshanling Great Wall (3.5 hours). (Optional: Great Wall Cable Car,)
Chinese lunch at a local restaurant ( 1 hour for lunch)
Return to downtown and drop-off along the subway station
Just a Kindly ReminderThis group day tour is available daily all the year round. Each morning, you will be picked up from your midtown hotel, then you will go visit the major attractions together with other tourists. Groups are kept to about 20-40 passengers in an air-conditioned coach or van with a professional Beijing chauffeur and a licensed Beijing English speaking tour guide on board who will pass on their knowledge of the sites including facts, stories and local information.
1. This is a non-shopping tour without hidden prices.
2. On the evening before your tour departure early next morning, you will get a call to your hotel room or message at your hotel front desk from your tour guide to reconfirm your next morning's pickup time which is normally set around 6:00am.
3. Our pick-up service starts from the hotels in the southern Beijing to the hotels in the northern Beijing. If you stay in the south of Beijing, please have the patience in waiting for all the participants to be on the seat-in coach before starting your group tour.
4. If you stay in an apartment block, please find a nearest hotel as your pickup point.
5. If you stay in a hutong hotel in a narrow lane, please walk a few steps and wait for our bus parking on a main street.
6. We offer complimentary pick up service from your hotel located within the third ring road in Beijing. For pickup service for the hotels beyond the third ring road in Beijing, please contact our trip advisors for the details.
7. You will have the narratives of local history and culture by your tour guide while you are comfortably sitting on a shared air-conditioned vehicle and enjoying the views passing by.
8. All tours & transfers are all based in English Speaking local guides.
Photos of This Tour
1. Entrance ticket for Jinshanling Great Wall 2. Pick-up at your hotel
3. Drop-off along the subway station
4. Air-conditioned tour coach or van
5. English Speaking tour guide
6. Chinese lunch
1. Tips to the guide and driver
2. Cable car at Jinshanling Great Wall
3. Travel insurance for your coverage of injury or accident
|●||Personal online booking information below must be provided or book by email ：
Full Name, Nationality, Gender, Names of Travelers, Flight No., Arriving Time and Start Date. You are also welcome to call us at 00 86 10 67160201 ext 1006 or 1007 ( 9:00 am - 6:00 pm Monday through Saturday). Tour Beijing will not refund any losses due to missing or incorrect information.
|●||All rates on Tour-Beijing.com are subject to reconfirmation from our trip advisors when an actual booking is being made.|
|●||Child definition: from Age 3 to 11 Years. Contact our trip advisors for the actual discount for your kids. 12 Years old and above will be charged as Adult Price.|
|●||All tours & transfers are all based in English Speaking local guides. For other languages, please contact our trip advisors for new quotations|
|●||Cash or Prepayment ( Paypal, credit card payment or wire transfer ). Both RMB and US$ or other hard currencies are acceptable. Your actual mode of payment will be confirmed by your trip advisor.|
|●||When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email or call from us, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary with prices.|
|●||The cancellation fee is 10% of the total price if your cancellation is made more than 2 working days prior to the scheduled start of the tour. If cancelled less than 2 days, you will pay 100% of total package price.|
|●||The schedule can be adjusted by your tour guide due to the actual traffic condition.|
|●||You are strongly recommended to to book this tour at least three days in advance to secure the land arrangement involved and avoid the risk of being canceled.|
About UsWe are not just a travel website, we are a real and reputable travel agency based in Beijing offering help and advice that a travel website cannot provide. Just send us an email or give us us a call, one of our staffers will be your personal travel consultant. Any problems during your trip? Want to cancel or change your trip? Your travel consultant is a phone call away from getting your problem solved.
Beijing Call: 67160201 Ext 1006,1007
Chinese cities Call: 010 67160201 Ext 1006,1007
International Call: (+86) 10 67160201 Ext 1006,1007
Fax: (+86) 10 67160150
Add: 2001-1-1,Linghangguoji, Nanxiaojie, Guangqumen,
Dongcheng District, Beijing, P.R.C.
Questions & Answers:
Here is only for Questions and Answers. ( For anyone who wants to have an enquiry or customized tour, please email us to . )