Urumqi Burjin Kanas Kelamayi Turpan 6-Day Tour
Day By Day Itinerary ( B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner )
Arrival in Urumqi ( L )
Then return to the city center of Urumqi. Before dinner, have a short city tour of the bazaar - Urumqi International Bazaar, locally called "Erdaoqiao Bazaar", located at No.160 Shengli Street of Urumqi city, it boasts a total area of 100,000 square meters, largest bazaar in the world. Return to your hotel in Urumqi.
Urumqi - Burjin by road ( B L )
First we take the highway eastward from Urumqi to Dahuangshan(100km). In the course of the 100km driving, the snow capped Tianshan Mountain is always on our right side escorting us. The highway ends at Dahuangshan, then turn northward along the National Road 216 and head to Qiakutu Town, where you will stop for lunch. Qiqkuku Township, which is an important stop for the 720km drive from Urumqi to Burjin. Driving north means we aregoing to say good-bye to Tianshan Mountain and see Altai Mountain on your right side.
After lunch, continue to drive 230knm and reach Beitun County. Beitun is in fact a army construction unit turned county. Then continue to drive 90km and reach Burjin, a must-stop county for the highlight trip to the Kanas Lake. You are arranged to stay at Burjin Tourist Hotel, the best hotel in Burjin.
You are advised to have a relax dinner on your own at the night snack market near the hotel.
Burjin - Kanas Lake by road - Jiadengyu ( B L )
You will have a boat cruise on the Kanas Lake. On the way to Kanas Lake, you will stop at Crouching Bay, Moon Bay and celestial Bay for photo taking. After the boat ride, you will climb 1000 steps to the Fishing Viewing Pavilion to have a bird-eye' view of the beautiful lake and mountains nearby.
After the tour of Kanas Lake, drive 35km back to Jiadengyu valley, the reception base for kanas Lake. Stay at your hotel in Jiadengyu Base.
Jiadengyu - Burjin - Kelamayi by road ( B L )
1. Rainbow Beach - "Wu Cai Tan" in Chinese, multi-colored beach. The beach is located in Woyimoke County, 25kn Northwest of Burjin city. The Ertix River passes by the beach. The rocks on the beach glitter with many colours, yellow, red, orange...
2. Devil City - Also called " Urho Windy City". The devil city is located about 110 kilometers southwest of Karamay. It has an area of 10 square kilometers of stunning landscape. When it is windy in spring and autumn, the rock formations blow like whistles, hence its name, the Devil City.
Stay at the hotel in Kelamayi.
Kelamayi - Urumai by road( B L )
Then return to the city center of Urumqi. After dinner, have a short city tour and return to your hotel in Urumqi.
Urumqi - Turpan - Urumqi by road
1. Jiaohe Ruins - The Jiaohe Ruins is the place of ancient Chinese ruins found in the Yarnaz Valley, 10 km west of the city of Turpan. The city of Jiaohe was the capital of the Anterior Jushi Kingdom, concurrent with the Han Dynasty, Jin Dynasty and Southern and Northern Dynasties in China. It was finally abandoned after its destruction during an invasion by the Mongols led by Genghis Khan in the 13th century.
2. Karez Well - It is a loacal Turfan water system, called karez well in Turfan. It is a qanat system that has been regarded as one of the three greatest water projects of ancient China together with the Du Jiang Yan Irrigation System, and the Grand Canal.
3. Flaming Mountains - The Flaming Mountains are barren, eroded, red sandstone hills in the east of the city of Turfan. The mountain climate is harsh and the temperature is extremely hot in the summer, the hottest site in China.
4. Grape Valley - Situated in the Flaming Mountain 13 km east of Turpan, the Grape Valley is 8km long from north to south and 0.5km wide. This green paradise of 400 hektares is covered with layer upon layer of grapes.
Transferred back to the city of Urumqi.
Leave Urumqi ( B )
|Featured Hotels for this tour:|
|City||Luxury Hotel||Standard Hotel|
|Urumqi||Hoi Tak Hotel or same class||Ramada Hotel or same class|
|Burjin||Burjin Tourist Hotel or same class||Burjin Tourist Hotel or same class|
|Jiadengyu||Local Hotel in Jiadengyu||Local Hotel in Jiadengyu|
|Kelamayi||Bodayindu Hotel or same class||Bodayindu Hotel or same class|
1.All transfers and city transportation for your own use
2.Entrance fees and meals as mentioned
3.Private car or van with English speaking guide
4.Hotel with breakfast
5.Urumqi-Burjin-Kanas-Kelamayi-Urumqi-Turpan-Urumqi by private vehicle
6.The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group.
1.Tips to your tour guide and driver
2.Travel insurance for your coverage of injury or accident
Notice from TB
1. All rates on Tour-Beijing.com are subject to reconfirmation from our trip advisors when an actual booking is being made.
2. Tours price are net and non-commissionable.
3. Child definition: From Age 3 to 11 Years. 12 Years old and above will be charged as Adult Price.
4. All tours & transfers are all based in English Speaking local guides. For other languages, please contact our trip advisors for new quotations.
Questions & Answers: