Dalian Cruise Port TourDalian Port Cruise Terminal is an important port of call on your Asia pacific cruise. Dalian sits at the tip of the Liaodong peninsula with a population of five million people. It has two deep-water harbors, one military Lushun Port, and the commercial Dalian Port ( including the Dalian Cruise Terminal ).
Wth a mountainous panoramic beauty encircled by beaches and host to year-round festivals, the many attractions of Dalian are all just a few minutes from historic downtown. Choose from our Dalian day starting from the port terminal below, or we are glad to help you design your own Dalian port tour to suit your requirements.
Dalian Downtown Attractions Map
Dalian Port Day Tour
|» Dalian Cruise Port Day Tour|
|Departure: Timing the cruise schedule at Dalian Cruise Port
Attractions: Zhongshan Square, the Sightseeing Tower, Mounted Policewomen Training Base, Beida Bridge, the Tigers Statue, Xinghai Square and the Russian Cultural Street Duration: Approx. 6-8 hours
Pick-up point and time: Dalian Cruise Terminal around 09:00am ( or choose your own pick-up time )
Finishing point and time: Dalian Cruise Terminal around 15:00pm (or choose your own drop-off time )
Service: Entrance fees + lunch + private tour guide + private vehicle with driver
Payment Types: Cash, Paypal, Credit Cards, Wire
We speak: English
Tour Code: DLCP-01
Price: from US$55
Dalian Travel Tips
Dalian Port Cruise Terminal LocationDalian Passenger Ferry Terminal (cruise terminal) is located along the Yellow Sea, about 3km to the northeast of Zhongshan Square, one of the city centers of Dalian.
How to get from the cruise to the city center of Dalian?
1. The taxi ride from the cruise terminal to Zhongshan Square costs RMB 10
2. Public Bus: walk about 410m to the bus stop of Changjiang Donglu （长江东路）of Bus 19, get off at the third stop and walk to the Zhongshan Square.
Major Attractions in downtown Dalian1. Zhongshan Square: The square is one of the city centers of Dalian, a huge roundabout encircled by the grand buildings of mostly built in the early 1900s. It is teeming with restaurants and stores.
2. The Sightseeing Tower: Dalian Sightseeing Tower is a landmark building in Dalian, providing the highest and best view spot for Dalian City landscape.
3. Mounted Policewomen Training Base: Dalian Mounted Policewomen Training Base was set up in 1994, one of the earliest authorized team of its kind in the world. The training base is open to citizens and tourists. Everyday from 9 to 10.30 am people one can appreciate their grace when young women polices patrol the Renmin Square.
4. Beida Bridge: "Beida" literally means "North Grand". The north grand bridge is a 228-metre, three-span steel suspension bridge. North Grand Bridge is located in the beach scenic area with spectacular view.
5. The Tigers Sculpture: This is the largest tiger group sculpure of granite stones perched on the Bird Singing Forest near the Tiger Beach Park.
6. Xinghai Square: "Xinghai" literally means "the Sea of Stars". Xinghai Square is dubbed the largest city square in Asia. It is located north of Xinghai Bay. Every year, the annual International Beer Festival will be held for 10 days from during late July and early-August.
7. Russian Street: Russian Street is the oldest street in Dalian. The street comprises eight renovated Russian era buildings and six new buildings were constructed according to the given "Russian façades" to match the street's theme.
8. Botanical Garden: Dalian Botanical Garden occupies an area of 40,000 sq m. There are plentiful well-preserved rare trees and plants from Northeast China and Inner Mongolia. The Garden has been expanded renovated several times since 1950. Now it has become one of major attractions in Dalian.
9. Tiger Beach Park: Tiger Beach Park is one of the largest ocean amusement park in China that boasts thousands of birds, pigeons, white whales, sea lions and other wild animals coming from North Polar. It covers an area of 1.18 million sq m with a coast line of over 4,000 meters.
10. Forest Zoo: Dalian Forest Zoo is located on the mountain slope with the sea at its front. Over 150 species and 200 animals are shown here.
11.Tropical Rainforest Hall: Tropical Rainforest Hall is a dramatic and amazing building rife with of manmade waterfalls, lush greenery and a tall observation area.
12: Fujiazhuang Beach: Fujiazhuang Beach is the best sandy beach in Dalian. It is a popular beach nestled at the deep bay. Boats float offshore, small islands dot the horizon and hordes of families can be seen playing fun.
13: Jinsha Beach: "Jinsha" literally means "Golden Sand" and Jinsha Beach is one of the four fine beaches in Dalian. It is located south of the huge Xinghai Square.
14. Natural History Museum: Dalian Natural History Museum is a leading natural museum in China. It displays fossils, animals and plants from western Liaoning area and other various places in the world.
15. Labour Park: Dalian Labour Park is the largest park in Dalian that boasts a few of attractions, such as a small aviary area, a number of artificial lakes and an amusement park.
Dalian Taxi Fares:
• RMB8 for the first 3km
• RMB2 per additional km.
Rates for the night service from 22:00-05:00 are 30% higher
•RMB10.4 for the first 3km
• RMB2.34 per additional km
Dalian BusesThere are plentiful buses and the bus stops have English signboards. The roadside signs are also available in Chinese and English. ). The normal wait between buses is about five minutes.But buses on major routes can still get crowded during peak hours. Bus fares between RMB1 and RMB2. Below are some useful bus lines:
Bus No.5: Running from Zhongshan Road near Qingniwa to Jingsha beach via Fujiazhuang.
Bus No.16: Start from Zhongshan Road near Qingniwa to the Xinghai conference centre.
Bus No.22: Run from the railway station to Xinghai Square
Bus No.801: Operate a loop route from the railway station to People's Square, Xinghai Square, Fujiazhaung Beach, Tiger Beach, Labour Park and Zhongshan Square and back to railway station
Bus No.19: Run from the cruise terminal to Zhongshan Square
Eating in DalianFor a short trip to Dalian, you may go to Zhongshan Square, where there are plentiful restaurants along the roads leading from the large square.
|Questions & Answers:|
Here is only for Questions and Answers. ( For anyone who wants to have an enquiry or tour booking, please fill in our Online Enquiry. )