Beijing 4-day Group Tour without Hotel & No Shopping
Day By Day Itinerary
Arrival at Beijing
Arrival in Beijing and transfer to your hotel (booked on your own). The rest of time is free.
Pick up at your hotel between 7:30am and 8:00am. First visit the Forbidden City, the largest and best-preserved ancient imperial palaces group with 500 years history in the world. Visit the Forbidden City along the central axis from south to north for 2.5 hours.
Then continue to visit the Temple of Heaven - the largest ancient imperial worship architecture group in the world where the ancient Emperors prayed for peace and harvest. The visit to Temple of Heaven takes about 1 hour. After Chinese lunch, drive about 40 minutes to get to Summer Palace. It is the largest and most beautiful Chinese imperial garden. It is regarded as a museum of gardens in China. The visit takes about 1 hour and 30 minutes ((Option: Kunming Lake Boat) . Return to your hotel about 6:00pm.
Meals: Chinese lunch
Pick up at your hotel around 7:00am. Head to the Mutianyu Great Wall. The Mutianyu Great Wall is known for its beautiful surroundings - dense woods and rich pastures changing colors with the seasons of a year. This section of the Great Wall is located in Huairou District 80km on the northeast of Beijing. As one of the best-preserved parts of the Great Wall, Mutianyu section of Great Wall used to serve as the northern barrier defending the capital and the imperial tombs. If you want to reach the highest point, cable car is a good choice (optional). Return to your hotel around 2:30pm.
Meals: Chinese lunch
Free on your own or transfer to the airport for departure.
|Price Details (Cost: in US$ per person)||Tour Enquiry|
|Travelling Party||Tour Cost|
1. Airport transfer
2. Entrance fees and lunches as mentioned.
3. Shared coach with English speaking tour guide
1. Tips to your tour guide and driver
2. Cable car at the Great Wall
3. No Shopping Stops
Notice from TB
1. All rates on Tour-Beijing.com are subject to reconfirmation from our trip advisors when an actual booking is being made.
2. Tours price are net and non-commissionable.
3. Child definition: From Age 3 to 6 Years.
4. All tours & transfers are all based in English Speaking local guides. For other languages, please contact our trip advisors for new quotations.
Questions & Answers:
Here is only for Questions and Answers. ( For anyone who wants to have an enquiry or customized tour, please email us to . )