Situated at Baiqiao Nanli on the inner side of Guangqu Gate in Chongwen District, the temple was built in the fifth year (1454) of the Jingtai Reign of Emperor Daizong of the Ming Dynasty and was rebuilt in the 37th year (1609) of the Wanli Reign of Emperor Shenzong.
The extant buildings are the entrance gate, Tianwang Hall, front hall, big hall and back hall. There are also four stone tablets, one of which was erected in the fifth years of the reign of Emperor Daizong.
Growing in the temple are two catalpa bungeis, rarely seen in Beijing, which form a delightful contrast with two cypresses in front of the temple, which are about 700 years old.
|Questions & Answers:|
Here is only for Questions and Answers. ( For anyone who wants to have an enquiry or tour booking, please fill in our Online Enquiry. )